AnchorAudioStore.com is an authorized reseller of Anchor Audio portable sound systems and other equipment.
AnchorAudioStore.com accepts a variety of payments including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Venmo, Paypal, Shopify Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Amazon Pay.
We will also accept purchase orders from Schools and Government Entities.
Free Ground Shipping on all Orders over $100 within the continental U.S. unless otherwise noted. Customers will be contacted in regard to additional freight charges for orders being shipped outside the continental U.S. Please call us at 888-312-6246 with questions.
Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
Anchor Audio will accept returns on defective merchandise. If by chance you receive defective merchandise, please call to receive a return authorization number. RETURNS MAY BE SUBJECT TO A 15% RE-STOCKING FEE and such returns will be for store credit or refund at Anchor Audio Store sole discretion within 30 days of original invoice date. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888-312-6246 if you have questions.
How do I qualify to purchase from the GSA contract?
You must be a Fedral agency to purchase on the GSA contract. State and Local governments do not qualify to purchase off GSA contracts. For GSA pricing email us at email@example.com.
How long is Anchor Audio's product warranty?
Anchor Audio products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the period of SIX (6) YEARS from the date of original purchase unless listed below.
Warranted for a period of TWO (2) YEARS:
- All wired and wireless microphones, belt pack transmitters, base station transmitters, base station receivers, and hands-free microphones
- All woodworking
- CouncilMAN microphones and bases
- PortaCom and ProLink 500 systems in their entirety
- Assistive Listening systems in their entirety
- Accessories, cables, cases, and covers
NOTE: The ‘AA’ batteries are not covered under warranty by Anchor Audio.
- Warranties are subject to the following conditions:
- Product must have been purchased from an authorized Anchor Audio Dealer and have an Anchor Audio serial number
- Anchor Audio must perform or authorize all warranty services or warranty is void
- Warranty is void when equipment is subjected to negligent use, connected to improper power sources, misuse, and/or operation beyond specifications and limits
- Warranty shall not apply to exterior finish, AC power cords, bulbs, or any other failings due to normal wear
- Warranty is void when equipment is subjected to adverse temperature, humidity, moisture, or any condition not considered normal environmental conditions
- Products out of warranty cannot be repaired by Anchor Audio
For questions or inquiries about the warranty, contact Anchor Audio directly at 800.262.4671 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Anchor Audio's return authorization procedure?
- In all cases, dealers and end users must first obtain approval from Anchor Audio for any product they are attempting to return to Anchor Audio. Upon approval, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be issued by the Anchor Audio Customer Service Department and must accompany all products returned. Clearly note the RMA number on the outside of the box.
- Products returned without approval and an RMA number may be returned to the sender.
- The RMA expires 30 days from date of issue. Any product received after 30 days of the RMA issue date will be returned to sender.
- Products returned must include a RMA number. Product received without an RMA number visibly seen on the box will incur a $25 processing fee.
- Customer will incur the cost of shipping product to Anchor Audio for any reason. Under warranty repair and/or replacement, Anchor Audio will incur the freight cost to return product to the dealer or customer within the continental U.S.A.
Please contact Anchor Audio's Technical Support at 1-800-262-4671 x782 or complete the Anchor Audio Technical Support form to begin the Return Authorization process or to verify your warranty period.